Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dinner

This is about as simple as it gets, here are the ingredients.

Rice mix, orange roughy, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and onion salt





I cheated and used a box rice mix.





If you don't like orange roughy you can use flounder or red snapper.




But doesn't that look too good too pass up?


I just mixed the salt, pepper, paprika, and onion salt together. Then I sprinkled the fish while the olive oil heated up in the skillet. Don't ask for measurements, I don't believe in measuring anything. Just use more of what you like and less of what you don't like, that's my philosophy. The original recipe called for dill, but I don't use dill, that's a whole 'nother story.

Here's the rice cooking,







yum! Are you getting hungry yet?



Since I can't eat at Out Back Steakhouse salad every night my next favorite salad is a baby leaf with feta cheese, Greek black olives, croutons and this wonderful vinaigrette by Brianna



Doesn't that look good?

It fast, easy and taste good too, what's better than that? I know eating out, but I'm talking about eating at home people. You really should try this one. Let me know if you make this, I want to hear how it turns out.

No comments:

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” mahatma gandhi