Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chicken Pasta Toss



Oh, you are not going to believe this one. I have really gone and out done myself this time. This is so simple and doesn't take any time at all to make. All you need is:



Cubed chicken breast,
minced garlic,
some butter to saute with,
salt,
dried thyme,
onion powder,
white and black pepper,
spaghetti,
heavy whipping cream,
Parmesan cheese, parsley and
a dash of cayenne.

Don't forget that cooking is an art so feel free to add whatever else you think will be good. I ended up adding mushrooms at the last minute and it worked out wonderfully. Also remember that I don't measure so I can only estimate what I used. Sorry...


While the spaghetti was cooking, I melted the butter and added about a tsp of crush garlic. Then I seasoned the chicken with the peppers, salt, and onion powder. After sauteing the chicken for about 3-5 minutes I added the thyme and mushrooms. I then added in about 1 -1 1/2 cups of cream, parsley, cayenne and 1/2 a cup or so of Parmesan cheese, cooking it until the cream thickened up. I turned the heat down and added the pasta, tossing it until it was covered with sauce.



I am so sorry you can't taste this. Oh, it was so wonderful! You just have to try it, it's really not that hard and it only took about 30-40 minutes to cook.



No comments:

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” mahatma gandhi