Sunday, January 27, 2008

Winter Weather





So last week in South Mississippi it snowed. I grew up in Mississippi and trust me snow is a big deal. The entire state has to stand still. I love that sort of snow. It just last for two or three days, every thing is covered, it’s beautiful, and then it's gone.
Friday we were under a winter weather advisory. It’s been in the 30’s and 40’s everyday for a while so I was hoping for snow that would stick for a couple of days. Did we get snow? No, we got sleet. Sleet ugh! That’s no fun. And yesterday it melted. The weatherman said it would be in the 50's and even the 60's, I think he needs to back to school. It's 38 degrees and overcast! Everything is wet and mucky! Where's my snow!?!


(icicles melting)

No comments:

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” mahatma gandhi