Monday, October 1, 2007

be the change

When I decided to start blogging I wasn’t really sure what I was getting into. I had read several friends’ blogs, but I really didn’t know what it was that I wanted to say. Now, just three years later, I think I know what I want this blog to be about. I have gone back and deleted over 120 post.

Instead of writing about events in my day, I want to express what impassions me in my life. I don’t know if anyone else will care about the things that are important to me, but that’s okay. If something moves me, I know I will have a place to come and shout at the top of my lungs, even if no one else hears what I have to say.


Ultimately I'd hope that others would be inspired to follow Mahatma Gandhi doctrine and “Be the change you want to see in the world.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you now have a blog. Can't wait to read more about your chickens. If you would come home more often, I would teach you how to can veggies. Hope to see ya'll soon. AJ

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” mahatma gandhi